You're running a Verified UTR Event!
Apply to become a Verified Provider while creating your first Verified Event.
To become a Verified Provider, you must be
- In good standing with UTR (i.e. not suspended)
- At least 18 years old and no longer in high school
- Associated with tennis in one of the following ways: a teaching pro, a tennis facility manager, college or high school tennis coach, a member of USPTA or PTR, or you have experience as a sanctioned tournament director
Each Verified UTR Event must have:
- Clear Scheduling/Registration
- Minimum of 8 participants
- Singles format: 2 / 3 regular or 2 / 3 FAST4 sets
- Doubles format: 2 / 3 regular, 8-game pro, or regular sets
You can view our Verified Event Terms and Conditions here.
Upon creating your first event, you'll be prompted to apply for verification, complete a quick form, and you'll hear back from us within 48 hours of your status via email.
Learn more about Events and our EMS here.