How do I know what my designated region is to play in Junior Regionals?
- Regions are designated by player residence and players are required to play in their assigned region based on the residence info on their UTR player profile (see image below for your state’s region).
- If a player's profile location falls under multiple regions, the system will show a drop down option of regional choices, this player will need to select which region they would like to designate themselves as a part of.
- If a player’s residence changes (to a different region), they will need to contact Universal Tennis to update their designated region at support.universaltennis.com or JuniorPath@universaltennis.com
- For all information on regional designation and the assignments of each state, you can also visit this page.
What if my state of residence falls under more than one region?
- If your city and state residence shown on your player profile residence falls under multiple regions, you will be required to select between one of two region options in order to register for a Junior Regional event.
- To do this, please go to your player profile and select "edit profile". Scroll down to see a drop down option titled “Region” where you will need to select the region that you would like to designate in.
- If your player residence changes (to a different region), you will need to contact Universal Tennis to update your designated region by going to support.universaltennis.com or emailing JuniorPath@universaltennis.com