Make the most of each session with these helpful guidelines to ensure you deliver a great experience.
Important tips on setting rates: We highly recommend you begin with lower rates to build interest, gain experience, and encourage people to come back and to refer their friends. It’s easy to increase what you charge later. Not sure what to charge? We can guide you on pricing your services anytime by reaching out to email@example.com.
Remember what we expect from you:
- You book and pay for court as needed. Note: If using a public court, ensure communication of the venue as a “Public Facility” in the event description.
- Be as flexible as you can. For example, you can list the location as “I’ll come to you!” and coordinate where the hit will take place after booking.
- Bring new or like-new balls.
- Arrive early and ready to play.
- Complete the full amount of time.
- Make your customer happy! Ask them what they would like to work on and listen carefully. Remember, it’s customary to include a warmup of all strokes, drills, baseline points, serve, return, and regular points.
- You can connect with your registrant via the UT messaging system.
- Ask for customer feedback and remind them that they will be sent a post-hit survey to ensure they have had a great experience.
Visit our Support site