National Summer Points Race - Play & Earn Points Towards Hundreds of Prizes!
Points Scoring System
Points will be earned for matches played during a National Summer Points Race Flex League event with a start date between May 17th - August 30th, 2022.
How do I earn Points?
By registering for Flex League event sessions, completing your matches within the league, referring friends to the league, winning matches, and more!
- 4 points for each league registered
- 4 points for each match completed (score is posted and confirmed)
- 4 bonus points for completing all 4 matches, challenge matches included
- 2 points for each match won
- 2 points for early league registration (defined as 10 days prior to start date)
- If a league start date is moved, that new start date will apply.
- 10 points for Social Media posts on Instagram or Facebook (Max 10 points)
- Post must be a photo/video at one of your Flex League matches using the tag @universaltennis and #UTFlexPointsRace
- i.e. photo of you and opponent, match court, video of points, scoreboard, etc.
- Players must submit their posts here in order to receive points. Social post points will be added at the end of the Points Race competition.
- 4 points for each friend/family member you refer to register for a Flex League. Must be a first-time Flex League player.
- The new player who registers must input the referring players’ Universal Tennis player profile link upon registration in the required questions.
How are winners and prizes decided?
NEW! Players can now earn prizes this summer in two different ways:
- Finishing in the top 100 on the National Summer Points Race Leaderboard
- Grand Prize Winner Selection -- all you need to do is register for at least 1 Flex League Points Race event to be eligible! The number of points you’ve earned throughout the summer will be how many Grand Prize entries you will receive.
*Participants must complete a minimum of 2 matches in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize selection*
Win a trip for two (2) to an ATP/WTA Pro Tennis Tournament of your choice. Includes airfare, hotel, and tournament tickets. Tournaments selections include:
- U.S. Open (New York, NY)
- Miami Open (Miami, FL)
- BNP Paribas Open (Indian Wells, CA)
- Western & Southern Open (Cincinnati, OH)
Top 100 Standings List Leaderboard Prizes:
Players who finish in the Top 100 Standings List Leaderboard at the completion of the Flex Leagues National Summer Points Race will receive the below prizes. Leaderboards will be updated starting two weeks after the May 18th start date.
- 1st Place
- UT Power Subscription, $200 Tennis Warehouse Gift Card, Tecnifibre Tennis Racquet, Reel of String, 30 grips, Case of balls, UT Hat or Fabletics Visor, Fabletics Shorts
- 2nd Place
- UT Power Subscription, $100 Tennis Warehouse Gift Card, Tecnifibre Tennis Racquet, Reel of String, 30 grips, Case of balls, UT Hat or Fabletics Visor, Fabletics Shorts
- 3rd Place
- UT Power Subscription, $75 Tennis Warehouse Gift Card, Tecnifibre Tennis Racquet, Reel of String, 30 grips, Case of balls, UT Hat or Fabletics Visor, Fabletics Shorts
- 4th-10th Place
- UT Power Subscription, $50 TW gift card, Tecnifibre string (2 sets), 6 cans of balls, 12 grips, UT Hat or Fabletics Visor, Fabletics Shorts
- 11th-50th Place
- UT Power Subscription, $25 TW gift card, Tecnifibre string (1 set), 2 cans of balls, 3 grips, UT Towel, UT dampeners, Fabletics Shorts
- 51st-100th Place
- UT Power Subscription, Tecnifibre string (1 set), 2 cans of balls, UT Flex T-shirt, UT dampeners, Fabletics Shorts
Rules and Regulations
- A maximum of 3 Flex League National Summer Points Race events will count towards your total points.
- Both singles and doubles divisions match results will count toward the Points Race. For doubles divisions, players will earn points as individuals.
- If a player is competing in both a singles and doubles division in a league session, your singles points will be counted for that league session.
- Any player(s) that are reported to have purposely lost a match so an opponent can gain points will be subject to disqualification.
- Walkovers will not count toward the Points Race standings. You must utilize the challenge system to gain additional matches. If still no luck, you may reach out to Flex@universaltennis.com to help schedule your additional needed matches.
- If a player plays more than four (4) singles matches in a league session, the first four (4) matches in order of the dates played will count toward their Points Race total. Players must submit matches with the correct dates inputted.
- Challenge matches may count towards your total points, however, if you completed all 4 of your regular division matches, those matches will be counted and not your Challenge match.
- The final date to play a match is 7 days after your current Flex League session’s end date. Any matches completed after this date will not count towards your points total.
- Players who compete in more than 3 Flex League session events during the Points Race period will have their 3 highest individual league sessions counted towards their points total.
- If players are tied in the standings at the completion of the Points Race, rank order will be determined by:
- Number of players referred
- % of games won vs. games played
- % of sets won vs. set played
- Universal Tennis has the right to make the final decisions on any and all Flex League match rulings and situations that impact points distributions.