What is the event format for Junior Regionals?
- Round-robin group play followed by the top 2 finishers in each group advancing to a knock-out playoff round. For complete event formats, please visit a specific event page which can be found by visiting https://www.universaltennis.com/national-pathway.
What sizes will the draws be?
- Junior Regionals will consist of three 16-player draws (48 total players) per gender events (i.e. Boys/Girls 13U, 15U and 17U).
- Junior Nationals will consist of two 16-player draws (32 total players) per gender events (i.e. Boys/Girls 15U and 17U). With both genders at Junior Nationals, we will have a total of 64 players.
What are the costs of registration?
- Regionals: $95 plus $12 Verified Fee (without Power Subscription)
- Nationals Tournament: $95 plus $12 Verified Fee (without Power Subscription)
- Nationals Showcase: $395 plus $12 Verified Fee (without Power Subscription) however 17U and 15U Regional winners will receive free entry to the showcase.
What surface will regionals and nationals be on?
- Regionals: Outdoor and Indoor Hard Court
- Nationals: Outdoor Hard Court
Will the events be live streamed?
- Yes, all matches for 17U and 15U divisions will be live streamed. Some sites will have streaming for the 13U playoff rounds.
Is the live stream available to everyone or just college coaches?
- This will be available to everyone with a strong emphasis on assuring ALL college coaches will have access including the ability to watch matches after the event is over.
Will there be roving or chair umpires on site?
- Regionals: One head referee and one roving referee per gender event of 48 players
- Nationals: One head referee and one roving referee per gender event of 32 players. Playoff championship finals will have chair umpires.