How Do I Edit A Score Another Coach Has Entered?

Are you looking to correct a score that has been posted by another coach for one of your players using our new Post A Score feature? 

From your high school team page, click the Results tab.

Next, find the match you are trying to correct the score for and click the more options button on the left of the match. You will then be able to edit the score and press Update score to save. If you can't save the score or receive an error, please reach out to us here. * Please note you can only edit the score, you cannot change the players. 

Once you update the score and save it, the newly updated result will appear immediately on the school's results tab and the player's profile. Note: It can take up to 24 hours for it to contribute to a player's UTR Rating. 

Congrats, you have corrected the score! 

Want more information about our high school system?

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.