Tennis Australia has been a strategic partner with Universal Tennis since January 2019. We’re excited to have grown with this association and add more Tennis Australia results to the profiles on our site! Below you’ll find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions:
- How are Tennis Australia results added to Universal Tennis profiles?
- We run a weekly import of all Tennis Australia results that are submitted to us every Wednesday. If the results aren’t imported within this time feel free to reach out to us. Bonus Tip: If the results aren’t reflected on the Tennis Australia site prior to Wednesday we suggest awaiting an additional week for the results to be reflected in your profile.
- Do Tennis Australia results count towards Verified UTR Rating?
- Yes, all Tennis Australia results count towards Verified UTR Rating as long as the opponent is within 2.00 UTR Rating and the results fall within the 30 most recent match results over the past 12 months.
- How do I create a universaltennis.com account and activate my profile?