Universal Tennis now offers two subscription levels, Free and Power Players.
Power Players provides you access to more features and we are just getting started!
- Utilize our college research tool and search colleges, their teams, players, and their events all from one page.
- Gain access to our Advanced Rating Tool. You’ll gain access to our advanced rating history.
- View 2 decimal ratings for all players. You will be able to see the two-decimal rating for all players to get a better sense of a player's skill level.
- Register for unlimited Verified Universal Tennis Events at a discount. All Verified Universal Tennis Events have an additional Verified Fee applied to the registration fee. With an active Power Player Subscription, this fee will be waived for all Verified Universal Tennis Event registrations while the subscription is active.
Here’s how you can subscribe:
Create an account on universaltennis.com by clicking "Join" in the top right-hand corner of your screen. Follow the prompts to create your new Universal Tennis account and you can also upgrade to a Power Player Subscription during that process.
Already have an account and looking to upgrade? Click here or follow these steps:
Access the main menu by clicking on the green Universal Tennis logo, depicted as the Universal Tennis Ball logo, and select "+ Upgrade to Power".
You’ll see a note about what top features your Power Player Subscription will give you access to. Choose between two options: a monthly subscription or a discounted annual subscription.
Complete your upgrade by selecting which option you'd like and entering your payment information on the next screen.
Pro Tip: Once completed, your Power Player Subscription is auto-renewing at the monthly or yearly interval you choose at the time of subscription creation.
Congratulations! You’re now a Power Player!
Thinking of giving Power Subscription as a gift? Here's how it works:
1. Contact our team here! We need to know the player you want to gift the subscription to - their email address and name are all we need.
2. Our team will send you an invoice for the 12-month Power subscription via email.
3. Respond to our email and let us know once you've paid the invoice.
4. We'll confirm your payment has been processed and send you and the player an email, letting everyone know the subscription is active.
A few things to note:
- The subscription will not renew, it's up to the player to take over after 12 months.
- These are digital gift cards. You tell us who you want to receive it and we'll make sure it gets there.
- No refunds will be made.
- This is only eligible for the 12-month subscription.
Want to know about managing your account?