This article is relevant for high school coaches.
As a provider on a high school page on UTRSports.net, you can add players to your school, to your roster, to your events, and even post scores for them.
A few things to know before you get started:
1. Many players are in the UTR Sports system and this button allows you to find them and add them to your high school page.
2. Players may not have a profile or account in our system. This button allows you to create their profiles and accounts and sends an email notification to the player to log in.
3. For you to post scores for your players, they must log into their accounts at UTRSports.net once you've added them to your Roster.
Great, let's get started!
Once logged in to your account, click the right side of your screen and find your school under Clubs, Teams, & Groups. Once on your team page, click the '+ Add Players' button near the top of your high school team's page.
From here, search for your player in the search field. If their name appears connected to a profile, choose that profile and click 'Add Player'.
On the next screen, set their graduation year - be sure to choose the year based on their current high school grade level!
If they don't appear, click 'Add a New player' and fill in the player's current email address.
Note: The email address you add must be current for the player and will send them an email notification to set up their account. They must do this before scores involving the player can be posted.
Want to know more about UTR's High School System?
- Managing Rosters
- Post a Score - High School
- Creating an Event with UTR Sports for High Schools